Monday, January 31, 2011

ELMO cake and table toppers


This was the cake i made for my grandsons Birthday, and the table toppers i used elmo buckets i found in target and i used the Cricut sesame street cartridge and i put them on Popsicle sticks so they are ready for scrapbooking,
the cake is my first one for guest, since taking classes at Fina Cakes in Orlando Florida. its my first, full three layer cake the elmo on top is made from sugar taought to me by the sugar art teacher Pilar Rojas and all the balls are rolled sugar. i have to say they where really liked at the party., but my daughter Cassie took that Elmo off the cake so fast i never even saw it and put it in her car LOL!! allot of talk on who was eating elmos head was going around... Pilar Rojar said that the sugar are wont attract bugs and will keep for as long as you care for it, mild dry dusting best if kept in glass dome.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see some more pictures of this adorable party! Like some close ups of the cake!! Great Work!

    ReplyDelete